Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blogging for Class!??


Hey All!

This semester at college, I will be blogging for my Family Relations class!! This will be a time where I will be able to tell you my thoughts about marriage and family, and that which is most important to me. I may also mention the exciting but difficult journey of my family life. Don't worry though, I will also share fun stories, inspirational thoughts, connections and insights I will have during this course. I will also share with you my commitments and cautions, my hopes, dreams, goals, and my family mission statement.


Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sophia! Are you married? How long? And are those two boys yours?! They are darling! I am really looking forward to hearing from and all the insights especially the real life experience and application that you will be able to have this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddison! I am not married! Those are kids that I have taught in the past. :) Thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete